Here’s What We Know So Far About Red Dead Redemption 2!
Rockstar Game’s Red Dead Redemption 2 is launching pretty soon, and we have here for you all the info that we know so far.
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Release Date: October 26, 2018
- Download Size: PlayStation 4 – 89.20 GB; Xbox One 88.52 GB
- Pre-load Start Time: October 18, 2018, 10 AM ET
- Editions: Standard, Ultimate, and Special
- Standard: Red Dead Redemption 2 (2 discs), a map, DLC code
- Special Edition: Map, exclusive content – Bank Robbery Mission and gang hideout, Dappled black thoroughbred, Talisman and Medallion gameplay bonuses, Gameplay boosts, cash bonuses, and discounts, The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger outfit, Free access to additional weapons.
- Ultimate Edition: Everything that the Standard and the Special Edition has plus a map and a steel book, Bonus outfits Black Chestnut thoroughbred, free access to the Survivor Camp theme, Free access to additional weapons Rank bonuses.